Hiking is getting ever more popular. With us in the Hunsrück you can have long hikes the way long hikes were intended.
Discover our nature while walking: no 'premium' hiking routes start from Lahr, so it is not unlikely that you will not meet another person for hours, in unity with nature, without meeting a soul.
If you find this too lonely, there are numerous theme- and premium hiking routes. The Hunsrück, Moselle and Eifel offer something for everybody with their extraordinary landscape - from laid-back to challenging, this is hiker-heaven.
With the Dünnbach path, which was opened in June 2015, you will find a great walking trail within 400 meters from our hotel. From October 3 2015 there is a new masterpiece in the region! In Mörsdorf, only 4 km from our hotel, the Geierlay , the longest rope-suspension bridge (with a length of 360 meters) in Germany came into use, It connects regions Mörsdorf and Sosberg. Whether you incorporate it in your day-long hike or you take only a one-way walk (you can park your car at the visitor-centre in Mörsdorf), this rope-suspension bridge is a Must-see!
Download hiking route Waldesblick-Geierlay:
- Tour download pdf-format
- Tour download gpx-format
- Tour download kml-format (Google Maps / Google Earth)
We have made a small selection of hiking routes near to us. Indication (..km) refers to the distance from the hotel by car.
- Waldesblick Package Auf Schusters Rappen
- Waldesblick Package Geierlay Spezial
- Saar-Hunsrück-Steig (SHS) Milestone Mörsdorf (4km). We are happy to pick you up.
- Schiefergrubenweg, Lütz (7km)
- Traumschleife Baybachklamm (11km)
- Traumschleife Burgstadt-Pfad (11km)
- Kyrill Pfad Kastellaun (11km)
- Buchsbaum-Wanderweg, Karden - Müden (12km)
- Lenus-Mars-Weg, Treis-Karden (12km)
- Traumschleife Layensteig Strimmiger Berg (15km)
- Traumschleife Masdascher Burgherrenweg (15km)
- Traumschleife Oberes Baybachtal (20km)
- Traumpfad Bergschluchtenpfad Ehrenburg (20km)
- Traumschleife Klingelfloß (20km)
- Traumpfad Hatzenporter Laysteig (22km)
- Traumpfad Pyrmonter Felsensteig (22km)
- Apolloweg Valwig (22km)
- Traumpfad Bleidenberger Ausblicke (24km)
- Traumpfad Eltzer Burgpanorama (25km)
- Traumschleife Murscher Eselsche (25km)
- Traumpfad Schwalberstieg (27km)
- Traumschleife Rabenlay (27km)
- Traumpfad Koberner Burgpfad (30km)
- Traumschleife Ehrbachklamm (Entry Daubisberger Mühle 31km, Entry Oppenhausen 36km)
- Bremmer Calmont (33km) Steepest vineyard Europa's
- Wanderwunder Rheinland-Pfalz – here you will find lots of information on hiking
By decision of the Regional Court of Hamburg of 12 May 1998 , we are obliged to point out explicitly that we are not responsible for the content of linked pages.